Sunday, January 17Are You Okay With The Grace Of God?
Matthew 20:12–15 • Job 40:4 • Romans 9:19–20 …
Sunday, January 3The Grace Of The Lord
John 3:18 • Genesis 50:20 • Jonah 3:1–5
Sunday, December 27The True King
Please join us for a ministry leader's breakfast.
This will be a time to:
- Be reminded of the purpose of the church;
- Grow together as servants of Jesus;
- Share a little about your ministry plans for the year
- (Hopes & opportunities, challenges, areas that you will need some help);
- Share any important information;
- Fill in dates on the church calendar;
- Pray together.
Please let us know your availability for catering purposes. If needed, children are welcome to come along.
WHAT TO EXPECT You are welcome to join us at our weekly morning service: 9 am start time. Approximately 60-90 minutes service time. Preaching, Bible Reading and Prayer. Communion (first & third Sundays of each month). Songs (A diverse range, from hymns to contemporary choruses). Morning tea provided afterwards. Sunday School during the school term. A parent's room is available.
This group is very welcoming for any mothers that have children.
Mums get to catch up, and learn about God's word, whilst kids are being looked after in another room.
A booklet is provided that encourages you to read a few verses a night throughout the week, which is then discussed on Thursday mornings.