Sunday, April 11Global Missions
John 3:3 • 1 John 3:18
Sunday, April 4The Historicity of the Resurrection
1 Corinthians 15:17–19
Friday, April 2The "Luckiest" Man Alive
Luke 13:3 • Matthew 1:21 • Luke 23:39–43 …
WHAT TO EXPECT
You are welcome to join us at our weekly morning service:
- 9 am start time.
- Approximately 60-90 minutes service time.
- Preaching, Bible Reading, and Prayer.
- Communion (first & third Sundays of each month).
- Songs (A diverse range, from hymns to contemporary choruses).
- Morning tea provided afterward.
- Sunday School during the school term.
- A parent's room is available.
You and your child (0-4) find delight in shared experiences and educational growth.
This is a relaxed time to get together and socialise with other mums while the kids have an opportunity to play. Occasionally there will be a story time, rhyme and song.
This is now running 9:30am on every Wednesday morning at varied playgrounds and areas throughout Mount Isa. To find out where we are holding it this week, please join our Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2OX7KTx.
Due to Covid, you will need to bring your own food and drink.
We hope to see you there!